Opticall is now hiring two full time positions for our Boomerang department! Boomerang specializes in outbound patient recapture; you will call existing patients for doctors’ offices, and schedule overdue patients directly into the practice’s scheduling system. No sales, no cold-calling. Join a fantastic team in a close-knit, fun, and caring atmosphere!
Opticall is committed to excellence, both to our clients and to our team.
- Monthly commission guaranteed in addition to hourly rate
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus
- Health/Dental/Vision (full time only)
- PTO (full time only)
- Aflac and LegalShield
- Smoking cessation assistance
- Utilizes Microsoft Windows operating system and Office products daily, including Excel and Outlook desktop applications.
- Accesses client sites through various remote protocols, including remote desktop protocol, LogMeIn, and virtual private networks.
- Places calls using Brevium software, and dispositions call results with informed judgement.
- Schedules appointments directly into various practice management systems, including NextGen, AdvancedMD, Nextech, iMedicWare, etc.
- Accurately discerns which appointment types should be scheduled, based on the patient’s diagnoses and the practice’s individual rules and needs.
- Provides patients with accurate practice information, as if you were a part of the in-house team.
- Verifies patient information, reminds patient of office protocol and confirms appointment times.
- Notifies supervisor of potential program malfunction.
- Keeps accurate record of call numbers and appointment details.
- Reads and replies to e-mails in a timely fashion.
- Delivers consistently phenomenal customer service and rapport to every call, and self-motivates to reach 230-call goal daily.
- Emphasizes the importance of regular eye exams and good vision health to patients who may be reticent.
- Implements coaching goals for continuous improvement.
- Maintains perfect attendance expectations.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Tech-savvy, able to quickly learn new programs
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Comfortable with extensive phone work
- Reliable, arrive on time for every shift
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve
- Customer service and/or medical experience a plus
- Bilingual Spanish a MUST for full time ($13/hr starting wage for Spanish-speakers)
- Full time: Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:30pm (overtime available)
- Part time: Mon-Fri 9:00am-2:00pm OR 12:30pm-5:30pm
Please apply online for this position, no phone calls or in-person applicants please!
How to Apply
Email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Boomerang Specialist”. Acceptable attachments include MS Word or PDF.
Click Here to Submit Resume