Opticall is now hiring two full time positions for our First Contact department! First Contact specializes in elective procedure scheduling on behalf of our doctors. No sales, no cold-calling. Join a fantastic team in a close-knit, fun, and caring atmosphere!
Opticall is committed to excellence, both to our clients and to our team.
- Monthly commission guaranteed.
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus
- PTO (full time only)
- Aflac and LegalShield
- Smoking cessation assistance
- Speak with patients considering procedures or treatments
- Complete OptiCall phone training program in order to be able to answer basic and technical questions as well as explain the appointment process
- Present pricing and finance options
- Help prospective patients feel confident about having their procedure or treatment
- Triage callers appropriately, including handing after hours or emergencies
- Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Must be comfortable having honest and explicit conversations regarding anatomy and surgery outcomes
- Multi-tasking is crucial, able to listen and notate the call while speaking
- Must be computer knowledgeable and able to adapt quickly to change
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Tech-savvy, able to quickly learn new programs
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Comfortable with extensive phone work
- Reliable, arrive on time for every shift
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve
- Customer service and/or medical experience a plus
- Bilingual Spanish is REQUIRED
- Full time: Mon-Fri 1:30pm-10:00pm(overtime available on weekends and day time)
Please apply online for this position, no phone calls or in-person applicants please!
How to Apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “First Contact Ophthalmology Specialist”. Acceptable attachments include MS Word or PDF.Click Here to Submit Resume