First Contact specializes in elective procedure scheduling on behalf of our doctors. No sales, no cold-calling. Join a fantastic team in a close-knit, fun, and caring atmosphere!
Location: Remote (Only available to residents in: FL, AL, CO, and MD) or work on-site at our office in Brandenton, FL
Utilizes Microsoft Windows operating system and Office products daily, including Excel and Outlook desktop applications.
- Places calls using Brevium software, and dispositions call results with informed judgement.
- Schedule appointments directly into various practice management systems.
- Accurately discerns which appointment types should be scheduled, based on the patient’s diagnoses and the practice’s individual rules and needs.
- Provides patients with accurate practice information, as if you were a part of the in-house team.
- Verifies patient information, reminds patient of office protocol and confirms appointment times.
- Keeps accurate record of call numbers and appointment details.
- Delivers consistently phenomenal customer service and rapport to every call, and self-motivates to reach patient conversion goal.
- Implements coaching goals for continuous improvement.
- Must have at least 2 years of customer service experience
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Must be comfortable having honest and explicit conversations regarding anatomy and surgery outcomes
- Multi-tasking is crucial, able to listen and notate the call while speaking
- Must be computer knowledgeable and able to adapt quickly to change
- Full time: Mon-Fri (overtime available on weekends and day time)
- Paid Time Off
- Profit-sharing / Annual Bonus
- Gamification and more!
How to Apply
Please apply online for this position, no phone calls or in-person applicants please!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Boomerang Specialist”. Acceptable attachments include MS Word or PDF.Click Here to Submit Resume