First Contact specializes in elective procedure scheduling on behalf of our doctors. No sales, no cold-calling. Join a fantastic team in a close-knit, fun, and caring atmosphere!
Location: Remote (Only available to residents in: FL, AL, CO, and MD) or work on-site at our office in Brandenton, FL
- Provide callers with world class customer service as well as accurate information regarding their chosen surgical procedure(s) and/or treatment(s)
- Assist existing and prospective patients schedule appointments for elective and medically necessary procedures and testing
- Attention to detail is required to successfully manage our software systems and schedule patients correctly
- Able to mentally multi-task, simultaneously actively listening to the caller, navigating our cloud-based systems and notating the call
- Be comfortable discussing sensitive body parts and procedures, such as vaginal rejuvenation and breast enhancement, and doing simple calculations to provide correct pricing information
- Be a fast learner and able to quickly implement coaching goals for continuous improvement
- Be tech self-sufficient, able to quickly learn new programs and do basic equipment trouble shooting alone or with guidance
- Must have at least 2 years of customer service experience
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Must be comfortable having honest and explicit conversations regarding anatomy and surgery outcomes
- Multi-tasking is crucial, able to listen and notate the call while speaking
- Must be computer knowledgeable and able to adapt quickly to change
- Full time: Mon-Fri (overtime available on weekends and day time)
- Paid Time Off
- Profit-sharing / Annual Bonus
- Gamification and more!
How to Apply
Please apply online for this position, no phone calls or in-person applicants please!
Email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “First Contact Specialist”. Acceptable attachments include MS Word or PDF.Click Here to Submit Resume