Summer is in full swing. But it wouldn’t be complete without some great books with insights that can help you and your practice thrive. We asked our staff for their favorite finds, and in no particular order, here’s what made the Top 10 in our summer reading round-up:
1. Question Behind the Question
By John G. Miller
This book focuses on the power of personal accountability to achieve greater results in your personal and professional life. A quick read on taking ownership of your thinking, behavior, and life.
2. 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
By Stephen R. Covey
In a world of constant change comes greater challenges. How we handle these challenges first requires a change in perception in how we see the world. The implementation of these seven principles provide the security to adapt to change and the wisdom to harness its power as a pathway to success.
3. The Alchemist
By Paulo Coelho
A timeless story about listening to your heart, recognizing opportunity, and following your dreams. A must for an inspiring, quick read.
4. The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It
By Michael E. Gerber
Did you know you don’t have to be an entrepreneur to start or run your own business? This classic dispels the myths about owning a business and points out how common assumptions, expectations, and even technical expertise can hinder success.
5. 6 Habits for Growth
By Brendon Burchard
Six habits: motivation, focus, confidence, energy, purpose, and leadership that can help you get unstuck and build the life you’ve always wanted.
6. Tools of Titans
By Timothy Ferriss
A whopping 736 pages filled with over 200 interviews with world-class celebrities, athletes, legendary commanders, and geniuses – each giving actionable insights in a few succinct pages.
7. Crushing It
By Gary Vaynerchuck
A guide to building your business and personal brand with the power of social media. The book details real examples of how top influencers “made it” with their online business.
8. Extreme Ownership
By Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
Lessons from Navy SEAL leadership are broken down into practical insights. An easy read for all walks of life feeling stuck or lacking self-discipline.
9. Start with Why
By Simon Sinek
A deep-dive into the commonalities of top influential leaders and a framework for to build an organization and inspire your teams. It all starts with why!
10. Think & Grow Rich
By Napoleon Hill
While being “rich” is associated with money and material things, this book argues the greatest of all riches is measured by strong friendships, loving relationships, and introspective harmony. A focus on these principles will lead to an abundant and fulfilled life.
All of these books can help you take your practice to the next level, and while you’re taking some time to soak in summer, OptiCall can help ensure your practice doesn’t skip a beat. We offer several programs that let you sit back and relax while we fill your schedule for you:
- Our flagship program, First Contact™ functions as an extension of your staff to ensure you never miss a phone lead. You and your staff can vacation worry-free knowing your phones are covered with extended hours, nights, and weekends by experts who are proven to convert more patient leads to booked appointments than the average practice.
- Our Boomerang patient reactivation program systematically identifies patients who are due or overdue for appointments and our highly-qualified team of phone counselors personally contacts them to book. It’s the “no-brainer” for medical practices who want to schedule more appointments without lifting a finger.
- Our Capture Inbound Web Response program immediately follows-up with leads coming from your website. If they are still not ready to book, they are included in a nurture program that maintains consistent communication.
Not sure what program is right for you? Contact us to learn more and get your free practice assessment.Click Here to Request Your Free Practice Assessment